Selenium is one of the most widely used open-source tool that is used for testing software or Automation. It is licensed under Apache License 2.0. selenium and its related tools for web applications. Basic requirement for selenium perfectly for automation testing tools. Nowadays in software industry projects like Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid etc. Development of project in their own features. Basic concepts of Java used in selenium implementation. Read more at selenium online training Bangalore. Selenium IDE: First project is Selenium IDE with basic record and firebox browser and your application is not more complex to test a working process. The Selenium-IDE (Integrated Development Environment) provides a Graphical User Interface for recording user actions but it can only be used with Firefox browser. However, the recorded scripts can be converted into various programming languages.
- Creating Selenium IDE Tests
- Script Debugging
- Inserting verification Points
- Pattern Matching
- User Extension
- Different browsers
- Multi-browser testing which is not well-supported by Selenium RC
- Handling multiple frames, popups, and alerts.
- page navigation.
- Advanced user navigation drag-and-drop.
- AJAX-based UI elements.WebDriver is performed with the help of findElement() and findElements() methods provided by Web Driver and Element class.
Selenium Grid is used with machines and browsers which results in execution time is limited.
Selenium Grid is a device that disseminates the tests over numerous physical or virtual machines with the goal that we can execute contents in parallel .It significantly quickens the testing procedure crosswise over programs and crosswise over stages by giving us brisk and precise input.
Selenium Grid enables us to execute various cases of WebDriver or Selenium Remote Control tests in parallel which utilizes a similar code base, thus the code require not is available on the framework they execute. The selenium-server-independent bundle incorporates Hub, WebDriver, and Selenium RC to execute the contents in lattice.
Selenium Grid has a Hub and a Node:
Hub: The center point can likewise be comprehended as a server which goes about as the essential issue where the tests would be activated. A Selenium Grid has just a single Hub and it is propelled on a solitary machine once.
Node: Nodes are the Selenium examples that are appended to the Hub which execute the tests. There can be at least one hub in a matrix which can be of any OS and can contain any of the Selenium upheld programs.
Advantages of Selenium:
- Various technologies that expose DOM
- To execute scripts across different browsers.
- Mobile devices will be supported
- Executes tests within the browser
- Execute tests in parallel with the use of Selenium Grids, Get more info Selenium online training Bangalore.