Use of corn oil as a feedstock for biodiesel production as well as in various other products such as soaps, pharmaceuticals, paints, insecticides, etc., is also fueling the demand for corn oil globally.
According to Global Corn Oil Market By Type, By End Use, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022’, Global corn oil market is projected cross $7.2 billion by 2022. Growth is anticipated on account of increasing health concerns due to growing incidences of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems, etc., rising awareness among consumers regarding health benefits of corn oil and surging per capita spending on healthy and organic oils, globally. Abu Dhabi Vegetable Oil Company, ACH Food Companies, Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Wilmar International Ltd., Cargill, Incorporated, Qingdao Changsheng Group Co., Ltd., Elburg Global, Savola Group, ConAgra Brands, Inc, IFFCO, Cairo Oil And Soap, Henry Lamotte Oils GmbH, Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn. Bhd., N.K. Proteins Pvt Limited, Taj Agro International, The J.M. Smucker Company, Saporito Foods Inc., Bimal d.d. Bracko, and Macjerry Sunflower Oil Co. Ltd. are some of the major players in the global market
Request a free sample copy of Corn Oil Market Report @
'Global Corn Oil Market By Type, By End Use, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022’ discusses the following aspects of corn oil market globally:
- Global Corn Oil Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Study – By Type (Edible Corn Oil and Non-Edible Corn Oil), By End-use (Food Services, Food Processing, Retail, Soap Making, Biodiesel, Pharmaceutical and Others), By Distribution Channel (Institutional/ Direct Sales and Retail Sales)
- Competitive Study
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of corn oil market in Egypt
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, corn oil manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with corn oil manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please continue to read the complete report at:
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus